Yellowtail (Hamachi) Collar
Yellowtail (Hamachi) Collar (Frozen)
- Comes in 1 size only (Approximately 500g)
- Comes Frozen
- Sashimi Grade
- Contain Bones
- Once thawed, do not refreeze
- Shelf life - 1 year frozen
- Fattiest and juiciest part of the fish, flesh is soft and tender
- Best grilled or broiled
1. Defrost the fish and brush the skin with some oil.
2. Place the collar skin side down on a foil and put it in a pre-heated oven at 220 degrees. Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes till skin is crisp and the inside is just cooked through.
3. Squeeze lemon over the fish and serve with a yuzu soy sauce dip.
*Disclaimer: As a general precaution, vulnerable groups of people, especially young children, pregnant women, elderly persons or people with chronic illness such as diabetes should exercise caution by avoiding the consumption of raw food.