Unagi Kabayaki Fillet (Frozen)
- Approximately 200g / 350g per packet (individually vacuum packed)
- Comes Frozen
- Item is pre-marinated with kabayaki sauce and par-cooked
- Make your own Unagi Don or Unagi and Egg over rice
1. Fry the fillet in a preheated air-fryer at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
2. Broil them in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
3. Grill on pan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the oil on the surface of the eel starts to bubble up and has a nice charred on it.