Soft Shell Crab
Soft Shell Crab (Frozen)
- Approximately 1kg/box
- Contain 10 pieces
- Comes Frozen
- Slightly spicy
- Great on it's own or as toppings in salads or sandwiches
1. Thaw soft shell crab overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Give them a good rinse and gentle pat dry using paper towels.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Mix well. Dredge crab through the flour mixture. Ensure that it is well coated on both sides.
4. Heat oil and add a knob of butter to pan. Add crab in one at a time and fry for 4 minutes per side or till crispy.
5. Once done, remove from pan and place them on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. Squeeze a lemon wedge over and serve immediately.