Deep Sea Ice Cod Fillet
- Also know as Chilean Seabass/ Patagonian Toothfish (Dissostichus Eleginoides). It is a mild, firm-bodied fish, packed with protein, Vitamin Bs and minerals that does wonder for your body.
- Product is Halal-Certified
- Country of Origin: France
- MSC Certified
- Comes Frozen in 1 pack size - 500g
- Portion weighs approximately 250g/pc
- Small bones might be present, do exercise cautious when feeding the young/ elderly.
- Transfer product to the chiller and thaw for 6 to 8 hours. For quicker thawing, soak product (with the vacuum bag kept on) in a bowl of cool water for an hour.
Recipe Suggestion (for 1 pax):
- 1 x 250g Cod Portion / Fillet
- Salt and Pepper (for seasoning)
- 2-3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- A knob of Butter
- 1 x stalk of Dill
- 1 x Lemon Wedge
- Pat dry and season fillet with salt and pepper.
- Lay the fillet (skin down) in a preheated, oiled non-stick pan to cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping over.
- Add dill and butter to pan. Baste melted butter over the top of the cod repeatedly till cook.
- Squeeze lemon juice over and serve immediately.