Deep Sea Ice Cod Fillet
Deep Sea Ice Cod Fillet (Frozen)
- Comes in 2 sizes (approximately 500g/ 1kg)
- Country of Origin: France
- Comes Frozen
- The real deal, not to be mistaken with Chilean Seabass
- Soft and buttery meat that melts in your mouth
- High in Omega-3 fatty acid
1. Pat Cod dry with a paper towel. Coat both sides of your cod with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan before placing cod down. Fry the cod steak for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. After you have flipped the cod over, add a knob of butter to the pan and place dill on top of the cod.
4. Baste the melted butter over the top of the cod repeatedly until it is just cooked through.
5. Squeeze a dash of lemon juice over and serve immediately.